Packed with potassium and fibre, these yummy banana pops are great on a hot day as an ice-cream replacement and they are delicious!
- 4 bananas
- 8 paddle pop sticks
- 1 block of dark 70% cocoa chocolate
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Shredded and toasted coconut, crushed corn flakes or any other toppings your little one’s love.
- Cut your bananas in half.
- Insert a paddle pop stick into the bottom of each banana.
- Place on a baking tray and put the bananas in the freezer for at least 1 hour, until frozen.
- Break the block of dark chocolate into a bowl and melt in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds to stir until melted and smooth. Stir in the coconut oil.
- Get the bananas out of the freezer and dip into the melted chocolate. Roll the chocolate covered bananas in your topping of choice.
- Place back on the baking paper and into the freezer.
For more nutritious and delicious recipes click here.