This banana and strawberry overnight oats recipe is perfect for an easy, healthy breakfast
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1/2 cup milk (or milk alternative)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
• 1/3 cup banana, sliced
• 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
• 1 sachet Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D
• Add oats into a container and pour in milk and vanilla.
• Portion out a serving and stir in Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D.
• Add a layer of strawberries and a layer of banana slices.
• Top with a sprinkle of chia seeds (optional).
• Place in fridge and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later!