This hydrating coconut berry smoothie is quick and easy to make.
Suitable for children 6 months and older
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Serves 1 – 2
• ¾ cup coconut water
• ¼ cup coconut milk
• 1 frozen banana
• 5 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
• 10 raspberries (fresh or frozen)
• 1 sachet Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D
• Put all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
• Pour one serve into cup and mix in 1 sachet of Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D. You will need to give it a little shake or mix before drinking.
For more nutritious and delicious recipes click here.