This sweet treat is perfect for a snack on the go.
• ¼ cup crushed almonds or almond meal
• 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (add to taste)
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
• ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1½ cups fresh raspberries, chopped
- Line a 6-cup muffin tin with silicone or parchment cupcake liners or use a nonstick muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, stir together crushed almonds, coconut sugar and coconut oil.
- Spoon a small amount of mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, blend together yogurt, raspberry and honey.
- Add 2 tablespoons into each muffin cup, covering the crust.
- Freeze until firm, for about 6 hours.
- Before serving, set at room temperature for 10 minutes and top with chopped raspberries.