Homemade hummus is delicious, nutritious and perfect for snacking.
Suitable for children 6 months and older
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Serves 1 – 2
• 2 cloves roasted garlic
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons water
• 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
• ½ teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary (add to taste)
• 1 sachet Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D (per serve)
• To roast the garlic, simmer the peeled cloves in a small saucepan with olive oil for 20 minutes over low heat.
• Puree all ingredients except rosemary in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add more oil or water as needed. Stir in the rosemary.
• Once completely cooled, scoop one serve into a bowl and mix in 1 sachet of Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D. Limit one server per day.
• This dip can be enjoyed with pita bread, carrot slices, toast or any side of choice.
For more nutritious and delicious recipes click here.
Read more stories
Coconut Berry Breakfast Smoothie with Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D
This hydrating coconut berry smoothie is quick and easy to make.Read more